A Roadmap To Answers
- What does this mean to me and my family?
- Where can we find helpful resources and information?
- What is the difference between an MH muscle biopsy and MH genetic test?
- Which test is the best choice for me?
First, you have options as to how to proceed and your personal preferences will govern which option you choose to pursue. Reading this resource is a good start:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- I am MH-susceptible (MHS) – NOW WHAT?
- North American MH Registry of MHAUS Information
- Connecting with Other MHS Individuals
- What are my Options?
- Muscle Biopsy Testing Information
- MH Genetic Testing Information
- Genetic Counselor Information and Resource
- Insurance Coverage Information
- I Don’t Want to be Tested Considerations
- Healthcare Professionals Information
- MH Hotline and MHAUS Administration Info
- Additional Resource(s)