Currently one million eight-hundred sixty-million medical professionals working in and around emergency and operating rooms, intensive care units, medical transport, and obstetrics throughout the world visit MHAUS.org each year to get the latest information about Malignant Hyperthermia to keep their patients and facilities safer from MH emergencies.
References to MHAUS.org is expected to grow again in 2011-12 due to new efforts to reach *Emergency Responders. This population, of some two-million professionals, perform one of the crucial roles outlined in the “Transfer Plans for Suspected MH Patients” guidelines released in 2010.
The Malignant Hyperthermia Association of the United States (MHAUS) is the foremost professional association dedicated to reducing death and injury from Malignant Hyperthermia by improving the scientific understanding and research related to MH and other kinds of heat-related syndromes through education, programs, and services such as the 24-hour MH Hotline.
- 50% of visitors enter on the home page
- 50% of visitors enter on others pages from a search engine
- Administrators of medical facilities
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- *Emergency Responders: Emergency Medical Technicians, Emergency Room Medical Staff, Paramedics, and Volunteer Fire Personnel
- Nurses: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Operating Room Nurses, Peri-Operative Nurses, Registered Nurses
- Office based surgery suites
- Patients and their families
Ads Places On Key Navigation Pages
- Home Page
- Get Involved Page
- Information Page
- Services Page
Ad Position And Size
- Ad 1: includes two ads that appear on the home page and top position on key navigation pages; two ads sizes needed: (a) 180 x 300 and (b) 180 x 150 pixels
- Ad 2: appears on key navigation pages in descending order. Size: 180 x 150 pixels
- Ad 3: appears on key navigation pages in descending order. Size: 180 x 150 pixels
- Ad 4: appears on key navigation pages in descending order. Size: 180 x 150 pixels
- Ad 5: appears on key navigation pages in descending order. Size: 180 x 150 pixels
Three (3) months or one (1) quarter: starting:
- October 1
- January 1
- April 1
- July 1
- Sponsor ads must be prepaid: artwork and hyperlink and payment are due the quarter before ad placement date
- MHAUS reserves the right to reject or terminate ad for any reason.
Ad File Characteristics
- Files should be to size, in JPG format, no larger than 25k, and include the hyperlink upon submission.